- Builds upon in service and combat proven air launched Brimstone
- Pin point accuracy and low collateral damage
- Proven effectiveness against both static and moving / manoeuvring targets
- Standard interface assisting rapid integration to a range of platforms
Maritime Brimstone provides a unique and unrivalled all weather, rapid anti-swarming FIAC capability weapon, offering the naval operator the option of engaging a wide range of target types, including fast moving individual targets in cluttered environments, in both direct and indirect fire modes.
Maritime Brimstone is the latest member of the proven Brimstone Weapon System family; building upon the successful deployment of Brimstone into front line operations with the RAF. Operationally deployed in the Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria conflicts, Brimstone has proved to be the weapon of choice with its unique ability to perform both surgical strikes and salvo engagements in time critical missions with a true day/night capability.
Maritime Brimstone has been designed to be modular and can be integrated to a wide variety of vessel types/classes.
• The same missile can be used from fixed wing and naval platforms, minimising logistic support infrastructure
• Maritime Brimstone is a modular, flexible system adaptable to a wide variety of existing ship system configurations
• The system is user friendly with mode selections via a touch screen control panel
• The system is fire and forget and in salvo operation can rapidly cope with both swarms of targets and individual target(s) situations