A SCALABLE SYSTEM TO COMBAT UNMANNED AERIAL THREATS
- A modular, scalable and evolvable system.
- Neutralises Class 1 & 2 UAV
- Integrating and controlling a large panel of sensors and effectors.
Based on our experience in air defence and effects management, Sky Warden – the new flagship system to counter unmanned aerial systems (C-UAS) is a modular system, designed to integrate and control a large range of sensors and effectors. This scalable system can effectively neutralise any form of threat, from tactical drones to reconnaissance mini-drones, as well as other traditional ‘air breathing’ threats.
The Sky Warden system manages the full C-UAS kill chain from detection to neutralisation and is designed to operate both as an integrated component in a layered air defence architecture, or in a standalone configuration. Sky Warden can be vehicle mounted or dismounted, to satisfy needs of both mobility and deployability.
Sky Warden uses a networked eco-system of constantly evolving sensors and effectors, drawn from MBDA’s wide experience in air defence and effects management, to match the UAS threat and its evolutions.
Being modular, scalable, and evolvable, Sky Warden can be tailored to specific customer requirements to effectively and appropriately match specific complex operational scenarios.
- Core architecture built around modularity.
- Sensors and effector types and numbers scalable to fit customer needs.
- Multiple spiral technology options.
- Threat detection and classification.