EXOCET MOBILE COASTAL DEFENCE SYSTEM
NEW GENERATION LONG RANGE ANTI-SHIP MISSILE SYSTEM
- 200km class effective operational range
- Anti-ship (as well as littoral and coastal operations)
- Outstanding penetration capability against enemy air defences
The Exocet Mobile Coastal Defence System provides rapidly relocatable, vehicle mounted capabilities to deny access to surface threats in all environments (brown and blue waters). The system is based on the latest version of the Exocet MM40 Block 3 missile in operational service with several navies around the world.
Exocet MM40 Block 3 provides enhanced operational performance utilising advanced technologies. Its mission planning automatically computes the required engagement plans to support firing decisions.
The EMCDS can comprise its own sensors (radar, EOS, AIS) for autonomous operations can be tailored to adapt to different C4I Systems architecture.
Exocet MM40 characteristics
- Combat proven
- Long range capability against moving targets
- Littoral and coastal warfare
- Compatible with existing Exocet MM40 assets
- Flexible connection to surveillance and comms systems