HIGH PRECISION LAND COMBAT MISSILE SYSTEM
- Lightweight weapon system, easily man-portable
- High level of day and night engagement capability
- Confined space firing capability
- Passive 24/7 engagement capability
- Fire-and-forget, Lock-On Before Launch (LOBL)
- Warhead: multi-effects warhead
The Enforcer shoulder launched weapon system provides low-collateral precision effects capabilities against the threat from lightly armoured static and moving targets, targets behind cover, and against targets at long range also in urban environments.
The modular design of the Enforcer system enables a range of future development options, including a prospective ‘family’ of Enforcer munitions for land, air and sea applications.
Enforcer has been under contract for Germany since December 2019. The contract will fulfil the German requirement for a lightweight, day/night, precision-guided weapon system with an effective range of more than 1,800 m.
Resulting from a multinational MBDA development effort, Enforcer will complement the ‘Wirkmittel 90’ shoulder-launched unguided munition capability in the German Army.