The Board of MBDA has appointed Antoine Bouvier, formerly Chief Executive Officer of EADS Astrium, as Chief Executive Officer of MBDA as of today, replacing Marwan Lahoud.
Antoine Bouvier said : “Having achieved the recovery and development of the satellite activities within EADS, I am now very proud to join MBDA, a world leader in the missile and missile systems area. As a devotee to European industrial integration, I wish to bring all my experience and energy to MBDA, a benchmark European integrated company within the sector”.
Note to the Editors
- Since 15th January 2002 : CEO of EADS Astrium Satellites, European n°1 of satellites, 7000 employees (France, Germany, Spain and UK), € 1.8 Bn Sales.
- 2001-2002 : Eurocopter, Senior Vice-President Commercial Helicopters (France, Germany).
- 1998-2001 : CEO Gie ATR (Aerospatiale Matra / Alenia joint company), (France, Italy).
- 1994-1998 : ATR, SVP Operations (France, Italy).
- 1992-1994 : ATR, VP Industrial and Secretary General.
- 1990-1992 : Aerospatiale, Head of Strategic Analysis, Division Avions.
- Graduated of Ecole Polytechnique (1981-1983) and Ecole Nationale d’Administration (1983-1986).
- 48 ans – Married, with 5 children
With an annual turnover exceeding €3 billion, a forward order book of over €13 billion and over 70 customers world wide, MBDA is a world leading, global missile systems company. MBDA currently has 45 missile system and countermeasure programmes in operational service and has proven its ability as prime contractor to head major multi-national projects.
MBDA is jointly owned by BAE SYSTEMS (37.5%), EADS (37.5%) and FINMECCANICA (25%).