Antoine Bouvier appointed CEO of MBDA
The Board of MBDA has appointed Antoine Bouvier, formerly Chief Executive Officer of EADS Astrium, as Chief Executive Officer of MBDA as of today, replacing Marwan Lahoud.
Antoine Bouvier said : “Having achieved the recovery and development of the satellite activities within EADS, I am now very proud to join MBDA, a world leader in the missile and missile systems area. As a devotee to European industrial integration, I wish to bring all my experience and energy to MBDA, a benchmark European integrated company within the sector”.
Note to the Editors
- Since 15th January 2002 : CEO of EADS Astrium Satellites, European n°1 of satellites, 7000 employees (France, Germany, Spain and UK), € 1.8 Bn Sales.
- 2001-2002 : Eurocopter, Senior Vice-President Commercial Helicopters (France, Germany).
- 1998-2001 : CEO Gie ATR (Aerospatiale Matra / Alenia joint company), (France, Italy).
- 1994-1998 : ATR, SVP Operations (France, Italy).
- 1992-1994 : ATR, VP Industrial and Secretary General.
- 1990-1992 : Aerospatiale, Head of Strategic Analysis, Division Avions.
- Graduated of Ecole Polytechnique (1981-1983) and Ecole Nationale d’Administration (1983-1986).
- 48 ans – Married, with 5 children
With an annual turnover exceeding €3 billion, a forward order book of over €13 billion and over 70 customers world wide, MBDA is a world leading, global missile systems company. MBDA currently has 45 missile system and countermeasure programmes in operational service and has proven its ability as prime contractor to head major multi-national projects.
MBDA is jointly owned by BAE SYSTEMS (37.5%), EADS (37.5%) and FINMECCANICA (25%).