Cooperation with SMEs, Universities, Research Centres, etc., allows us to access and share innovative technologies from outside the Company and hence to further develop our skills and knowledge.
Specific support resources are available to help identify new partners:
- Collaborative MBDA/Cranfield web portal in the UK,
- "Pacte PME" intermediary in France,
- MindSh@re network in Italy,
- Collaboration Agreement signed with top European Universities
The Technology Network is aiming, using existing National and European initiatives and the MBDA organisation to:
- enlarge in a consistent way the access to external capacities in all MBDA countries
- support transversal share and use of technologies across domains and countries, with respect of national regulations.